Dr. André Théorêt
Dentist, Owner – Rothwell Dental
Dr. André Théorêt is a fully bilingual, empathetic yet practical dentist whose top priority is providing the highest quality of dental work in a welcoming and warm environment. He has been the owner of Phenix Dental Clinic since 2003 and in 2020, took ownership of Serenity Dental to merge the two successful practices into one clinic now known as Rothwell Dental Centre.
Outside of his 4 years studying dentistry at Université Laval in Québec City, Dr. André Théorêt has lived in Ottawa his entire life. He was born in Ottawa, raised in Beacon Hill North and went to school in this city: first La Vérendrye, then Collège catholique Samuel-Genest and finally the University of Ottawa.
Dr. André Théorêt’s interest in dentistry began when he underwent orthodontic treatment (braces) at the age of 10. By the time he was 16, he knew he wanted to be a dentist and chose the Phenix Dental Clinic for his co-op placement, the clinic he would one day own.
After high school, Dr. Théorêt continued his studies by obtaining a Bachelor of Science (Biochemistry) from the University of Ottawa. Graduating in 1997, he left Ottawa for Quebec City, where he joined the Faculty of Dentistry at Laval University. Upon graduating as a general practitioner in 2001, he returned to his beloved hometown and the clinic where he began his career; first as an associate and finally as a proud owner in 2003.
When not at the office, André is likely playing hockey, restoring or customizing vehicles or travelling with his wife and two kids.
Dr. Catherine Béland
Dentist, Rothwell Dental
We’re very excited to welcome Dr. Catherine Béland to Rothwell Dental Centre. Her caring nature, positive attitude and attention to detail make her the perfect addition to our team.
Born and raised in Saint-Augustin, Québec, Dr. Catherine originally began her university studies in nutrition. After taking a break to backpack in Australia and New Zealand, she decided dentistry was her true passion. She graduated from Université Laval and made her way to Ottawa to begin her career.
During her spare time, she enjoys hiking, camping and traveling.
- Jocelyne Office Manager
- Rébecca Receptionist/Dental Assistant
- Joelle Receptionist/Dental Assistant
- Lynne Dental Assistant
- Mireille Dental Hygienist
- Amélie Dental Hygienist
- Lise Dental Hygienist
- Josée Dental Hygienist
- Marie-Joëlle Dental Assistant
Rothwell Dental offers comprehensive bilingual dental services in Gloucester, Ottawa
General Dentistry Services
Our friendly professional staff offer you courteous and friendly general dentistry services. We schedule your next appointment while you are in the examination room, to save you time.
- Cleaning & Scaling
- X-ray machines in every room
- Filling placement & replacement
- Root canals
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Are you looking to make changes to the appearance of your smile? We are one of the few dentists in Ottawa to also offer Invisalign® along with our regular cosmetic dentistry services.
- Porcelain veneers & repairs
- Invisalign clear aligner correction
- Professional teeth whitening
- Bridges & crowns
Surgical Dentistry Services
The staff at Rothwell Dental has extensive training and experience with surgical procedures to provide you with a full suite of expert surgical dentistry services in Gloucester.
- Dental implant restoration
- Wisdom teeth evaluation & removal
- Anaesthesia services
- Dental emergencies & surgery
Our newly renovated clinic is fresh, modern and state-of-the-art!
Rothwell Dental is the result of two decades of experience and growth. The joining of Phenix Dental and Serenity Dental brings you Ottawa’s newest full-service and bilingual dental clinic. Thanks to extensive renovations to our new clinic, we offer you a friendly, efficient and comfortable appointment – regardless of the reason for your visit. Here are some of the reasons why Rothwell Dental is poised to be one of the top dental offices in Ottawa:
- Our long-term staff are fluent in both French and English
- Our dentist and owner was born and raised in Ottawa
- We accept bookings by phone, email, or online
- Receive appointment reminders by phone, email or text
- Our clinic entrance is accessible and at street level
- OC Transpo bus stop directly in front of our clinic
- We offer ample free parking in two private parking lots
- Our brand new, modern clinic features top-of-the-line technology
- We offer same-day and emergency appointments
- Easily book group visits for your family
- High definition televisions above every dental chair
- We have a brand new state-of-the-art sterilization centre
- We offer direct billing to many insurance providers
- Over 20 years of experience offering dentistry services in Ottawa