Dr. Catherine Béland
Dentist, Owner – Rothwell Dental
It is with great honour that Dr. Catherine Béland, alongside her husband Dr. Samuel Tremblay, becomes the new co-owner of Rothwell Dental Clinic. Having been a part of the team for several years, Dr. Béland is committed to continuing to provide the highest quality care, marked by her characteristic gentleness, compassion, and attention to detail.
Originally from Saint-Augustin-De-Desmaures, Quebec, Dr. Béland is a graduate of Laval University, where she earned her D.M.D. in Dental Medicine. After completing her studies, she moved to Ottawa, where she began her career as a dentist.
Her other passions include hiking, playing the piano, and travelling.
Dr. Samuel Tremblay
Dentist, Owner – Rothwell Dental
Born and raised in Cornwall, Ontario, Dr. Samuel Tremblay is a graduate from Université Laval. He has been practicing general dentistry for several years, with a particular passion for root canals, surgery, and aesthetic dentistry. Dr. Tremblay is known for his meticulous attention, creating a pleasant and reassuring patient experience.
Dr. Tremblay is an active member of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, the Ontario Dental Association, the Canadian Dental Association, and the Ottawa Dental Society.
In his free time, he enjoys the outdoors, playing hockey, and loves undertaking various types of home renovations.
Dr. André Théorêt
Dentist – Rothwell Dental
Dr. André Théorêt, a pillar of our dental clinic, is a tenured professional with a bilingual, empathetic, yet practical approach to dentistry. As the clinic’s founder, he has consistently set the bar for dental excellence in our community.
Having completed his dental studies at Université Laval in Québec City and established deep roots in Ottawa, Dr. Théorêt is now subtly shifting his role. He is stepping back from some day-to-day duties, confidently entrusting the clinic’s ownership and direction to Dr. Catherine Béland and Dr. Samuel Tremblay. This evolution in his professional life is designed to maintain the high standards of care our clinic is known for, with Dr. Théorêt remaining an active presence, offering support and insights.
In his personal life, Dr. Théorêt is an avid hockey player and vehicle enthusiast, and he cherishes travelling with his family. His gradual stepping back allows him to enjoy these interests more, while still being a supportive figure at the clinic, ensuring its continued success and growth.
Rothwell Dental offers comprehensive bilingual dental services in Gloucester, Ottawa
General Dentistry Services
Our friendly professional staff offer you courteous and friendly general dentistry services. We schedule your next appointment while you are in the examination room, to save you time.
- Cleaning & Scaling
- X-ray machines in every room
- Filling placement & replacement
- Root canals
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Are you looking to make changes to the appearance of your smile? We are one of the few dentists in Ottawa to also offer Invisalign® along with our regular cosmetic dentistry services.
- Porcelain veneers & repairs
- Invisalign clear aligner correction
- Professional teeth whitening
- Bridges & crowns
Surgical Dentistry Services
The staff at Rothwell Dental has extensive training and experience with surgical procedures to provide you with a full suite of expert surgical dentistry services in Gloucester.
- Dental implant restoration
- Wisdom teeth evaluation & removal
- Anaesthesia services
- Dental emergencies & surgery
Our newly renovated clinic is fresh, modern and state-of-the-art!
Rothwell Dental is the result of two decades of experience and growth. The joining of Phenix Dental and Serenity Dental brings you Ottawa’s newest full-service and bilingual dental clinic. Thanks to extensive renovations to our new clinic, we offer you a friendly, efficient and comfortable appointment – regardless of the reason for your visit. Here are some of the reasons why Rothwell Dental is poised to be one of the top dental offices in Ottawa:
- Our long-term staff are fluent in both French and English
- Our brand new, modern clinic features top-of-the-line technology
- We accept bookings by phone, email, or online
- Receive appointment reminders by phone, email or text
- Our clinic entrance is accessible and at street level
- OC Transpo bus stop directly in front of our clinic
- We offer ample free parking in two private parking lots
- We offer same-day and emergency appointments
- Easily book group visits for your family
- High definition televisions above every dental chair
- We have a brand new state-of-the-art sterilization centre
- We offer direct billing to many insurance providers
- Over 20 years of experience offering dentistry services in Ottawa